I am a freelance creative, with 10+ years experience.
For the last 7 years I have been Creative Filming Director & Snr Motion Graphic Designer for global studios within a corporate company, as well as operating in a freelance capacity as Director/DOP, Editor, Motion Graphic artist & Photographer. Prior to that I was Multimedia Producer & Director of Documentation for a digital creative agency in East London.
I have produced content for numerous & diverse clients, from Sony, NBA, Innocent, BA, Walkers & other well known brands to music video and graphic content for signed artists & major festivals/events.
Whether corporate or creative, from storyboard to post production, I am passionate about bringing a fresh unique design to the project.
Thanks for stopping by,
A bit more info:
BA Hons Graphic Media Design/Moving Image, LCC, University Arts London 2006.
I started my career in the animation field producing pieces that have been screened at the ICA, Ginglik and numerous venues around the UK including work made collaboratively with onedotzero and the V&A museum which continued to tour internationally.
I have produced film and live visuals for recording artists and events such as Pendulum and Glastonbury Festival. Noisettes, Billy Bragg, Joss Stone, Hard-Fi to name a few.
I toured with Human League’s Martin Ware and the Future of Sound, as Director of Documentation, live vision mixing and editing shows.
I directed documentation crews on the large scale performances 'Freeze- B' in Paris and MPT– Movement Poise Thrill (Dance/Mass freeze event) on the London Southbank, part of the Hide & Seek Festival.
I have directed, produced, edited & collaboratively animated five music videos for critically acclaimed up and coming artists.
Most recently I have just returned from shooting a documentary in India, currently in post production, on the subject of teaching financial literacy to women in remote Assam villages.
I directed, animated & edited the music video for Manou - Celebrate [Produced by Studio Week] 2015
I directed, animated & edited the music video for P*NUT & Leon Jean Marie - Africa
I currently have a feature in production.
See Saw – drama
- Winner - Best Short Film: One in Four Film Festival, University of Central Lancashire, Preston (2015)
- Highly commended: Reel Health Film Festival, Melbourne, Australia (2014)
- Official selection: My Love, Michelle Film Festival, Texas, USA (2015), Medway Visions Film Festival, Kent, UK (2014),
- Nightpiece Film Festival, Edinburgh, UK (2014), Landed Festival, Wales, UK (2014)
Dog Day – drama
- Distributed by Shorts TV (2015)
- Winner: Award of Merit: Women's Independent Film Festival, Hollywood, USA (2012)
- Official selection: Brighton Film Festival, UK (2012)